I.F.A.R.A.I. is the acronym for "International Fund for Advanced Research in Allergy and Immunology".
I.F.A.R.A.I. ONLUS is a legally recognized non-for-profit organization for social utility, born to offer its
help in the areas of social and health care, education and training.
I.F.A.R.A.I. Onlus only pursues goals of social solidarity.
Its aim is in bringing benefits to people suffering from allergic or immune-mediated diseases,
by improving scientific knowledge in the prevention, diagnosis and cure of these diseases,
today more and more common among the general population worldwide.
The ways in which I.F.A.R.A.I. ONLUS intends to operate are the following:
- Support basic and translational clinical research by encouraging it in allergology and immunology fields;
- Scientific research promotion through the funding of projects and grants;
- Research activities support in national and international geographical areas where sufficient funding is not available for the assistance and support of such activities;
- Training and advanced research promotion in the area of interest, through the use of the most modern technologies (biotechnology, micro-and nano-technologies, information technology);
- Health right awareness and quality of life improvement for the allergy sufferers, through the prevention of these diseases.
Press conference presenting the Project "AllergomeConsumer"
Under the Patronage of Provincia di Roma, Assessorato alle Politiche Sociali e per la Famiglia.
Monday 6 June 2011, 10:00 a.m.
Palazzo Valentini (Piazza Venezia), Rome, Italy
- 31.05.2009 Launched the
in collaboration with Allergy Data Laboratories sc.
- 26.05.2009 Released the new IFARAI web site layout